Let us help you reach your nutrition, weight and wellness goals. We offer multiple weight management programs that focus on your unique needs.
At Invision Health, we have a diverse team of experts that we've leveraged to create the most customized, comprehensive weight management program possible. Since there is no "one size fits all" approach to weight management, a medically supervised plan offers a greater chance of long-term success.
- Initial screening appointment to determine the most appropriate program for each patient.
- Thorough physical exam to review health history, identify goals, order lab work (as needed), identify nutritional deficiencies and barriers to weight loss.
- Evaluate the patient for prescription appetite suppressants (if appropriate).
- Identify calorie needs along with specific dietary recommendations and easy-to-follow guidelines.
- Regular monitoring, follow-up appointments, and review of lab findings (if ordered).
- Exercise evaluation and customized activity plan (if needed).
- Extensive tips, recipes, and educational reference material that help with the journey toward achieving and maintaining your healthy weight.
Programs are patient specific and modified to fit each individual's unique needs.
It's important to find an approach that best matches your situation and lifestyle. Avoid fad diets, and programs that require you to purchase prepared meals or bars. In some cases, nutritional supplements may be helpful, but they are not required under our programs. Most importantly we will work with the patient to find a safe and lifelong approach. Individual results of all programs vary. It is important to combine proper nutrition, portion size, physical activity, and stress management to get results.
Program Costs Vary. Some Insurance coverage may be available.
***Invision Health accepts FSA and HSA cards for weight loss programs
For more information on our weight management plans call: 716-631-3555 x4256, or fill out our Weight Management Inquiry Form. Someone will reach out to you within 24-48 hours.